Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thankful 30


I saw this on another person's blog and I thought it was a great idea! And another reason to keep me blogging! I know I am 5 days behind, so I will catch up today and then keep posting!
For the 30 days of November, I will post things I am thankful for...
As a disclaimer, these will be in no particular order of importance...

#1 I am thankful for Heath
I know it sounds so cheesy, but I love my husband! I am extremely thankful for him! He knows how to make me happy in any situation. He is a loving father and a great companion. He's easy on the eyes too :)

#2 I am thankful for Great Friends

I do not know where I would be in my life without great friends that stand by my side no matter what. I don't get to see some of my friends as often as I would like but I do hope they all know they hold a special place in my heart and I am so thankful for them.


#3 I am thankful that I am a mother

This child has made me who I am today. I never thought I could love anyone so much. He makes me smile even when I have had the worst day ever! I am so thankful that God has given me the opportunity to be a mommy!

#4 I am thankful to be able to provide for my family

In these hard times, I am so thankful to be able to have a job. I am also thankful that I love my job and everyone I work with.

#5 I am thankful for my family's health

We have been so blessed to all be healthy.

I read a blog not too long ago about a women that died 10 days after her child was born from cancer complications. She had fought breast cancer for almost a year, going through raditation while pregnant. She gave had to deliver early due to complications and then died 10 days later. Can you imagine? I know that the little girl's dad is a wonderful father just from reading the blog and my heart goes out to him for being so strong. Here is a link to the blog: http://bandssullivan.blogspot.com/ It is a must read!

Thanks for reading and start your own "Thankful 30". It will really get you thinking about how many things you do have to be thankful for! Until tomorrow...

Angela





No comments: