Monday, November 2, 2009

Long Overdue Update

I know I have not blogged in way too long. We have been super busy lately and it just fell off my to-do list!


Everything is just dandy!


Brayden has started going to "school" 4 days a week. He loves it. He even asks to go on the weekends. He has made a "best friend" at school, his name is Karson and I get asked everyday if Karson will be there and then when I pick him up al he talks about is Karson! It's so cute. Karson's mommy said he does the same about Brayden. It is so neat to see him form bonds with other kids.


He talks all the time and in complete sentences. He can count to 10 and we are slowly getting ABCs down. He loves to read and learn new things. For Halloween, we painted a spider shirt at Michaels. He had a blast!

Mommy and Daddy are great too! Just working and keeping up with our little man. We do get a chance to get out of the house every now and then to hang out with friends and do the things we love. This is always very important to us!

That's all for now. I plan on writing another blog later, after I get B down for a nap!


No comments: