Tuesday, April 28, 2009

April Recap

Wow! It's been a busy month! Brayden turned 2, then it was Easter, wedding shower for a wedding I'm a bridesmaid for in May, we had good friends in town to visit, I changed jobs...whew I'm tired! This weekend should be pretty low key, I am not going to know what to do with myself.
Let's review...
Brayden turned 2 on April 5th. We had a party for him at our house. We do not have many friends with kiddos yet, so it was kind of an adult/kids party. He had a bounce house and it was cowboy themed. He had a blast and we are so gracious for all our friends and family that were able to make it. Now I have to figure out what to do with all these toys!
Easter was good. We went to Mimi's house, which is Heath's grandmother here in town. The family all came over and it was a great meal. Brayden made lots of money for his piggy bank in the egg hunt. She puts coins in all the eggs rather than candy. Thank goodness! He also made out pretty good from the Easter Bunny. He got lots of books and a refrigerator magnet toy.

It rained all weekend for Kristen's shower. The shower was good, her aunts did a great brunch and saved all of the bridesmaids from having to throw a shower. It was fun!
It was a good friend, Marty's 27th birthday weekend, so they came to CS to have a reunion with good friends. He and his fiance (that's weird to write!) Kristen stayed with us as well as my best friend Susan. We took B to my mom's so we could all have a kid free, adult only weekend! It was fun but I can't stay out like I used to! We miss having all of them here in CS to hang out with. I wish we were closer!
I made a decision to change jobs. Same career, different place. I am happy with my decision and it is way less stressful.

So, this is what The Koudelka's have been up to this month! Busy, busy, busy!

Have a great week and until next blog...
Angela

No comments: